The many positive reviews cant be wrong!
- Only the infrared ray generating part will heat, the ultrasonic massage probe part is without the function of heat.
- Cellulite: It is just normal fat beneath your skin It looks lumpy because it pushes against connective tissue, causing the skin above it to pucker. That's why you can have it whether you're heavy or thin. Women are more likely to get it than men. It is important to understand, that while dermatologists have differing opinions, no amount of products, scrubbing, or treatments can truly erase it. However, doctors do treat, and can help to minimize the appearance with the treatments similar to those used in this device.Cellulite options are based on the idea that massaging the problem area will increase blood flow and reduce fluid buildup. The result: Better-looking hips and buttocks with regular use.
- If you want to regulate secretion and promote fat consumption, use EMS function.
- If you want to massage your body to promote weight lose and skin care, use the Sonic function.
- It is important for EMS Mode, it will stop working automatically after 10 mins; if you want to repeat you'll need turn it on again .
- EMS mode: The light will not be on if sonic mode is on . EMS treatment is used with the sticky electrode pads, and off when the mode selection key is switched to the bottom. Intensity is off when selection key is switched to the bottom. The answer is yes, you can use EMS to build muscle faster in some cases. So, while EMS can grow your muscles, TENS can only help ease pain after a workout.
- Using EMS during training enhances a workout by delivering additional muscle contractions via an electric impulse. This, in theory, increases the time muscles are contracted—beyond the time an athlete might be able to keep the muscle contraction on their own. This can lead to faster muscle growth, building muscle at a faster rate than would otherwise be possible.
** This device is not intended to treat, cure, or diagnose any health concerns. This product is meant to be used in conjunction with a healthy diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle.